What should you look for when choosing a bathroom refurbishment company to ensure that the work which is carried out is of a high standard, will be completed on time and within budget? We do that at Cambridge Bathroom Fitters
There are many Bathroom Refurbishment companies in Cambridge but how do you know which contractor to choose? To help guide you through the process we would like to give you some advice on what to look out for.
· How long has the company been trading for? – A reputable business should have an established track record of satisfied customers; if they haven't traded very long they may not have had time to develop this.
· Do they offer references or testimonials from past clients who are happy to recommend them? – Ask to speak to some of their former customers and ask about the bathroom service they had. Do they feel as if they had value for money? Were the workmen tidy and considerate? Most importantly were they on time, reliable and trustworthy?
· Can you visit a house that has recently been refurbished by the company and see first-hand the standard and quality of work carried out? – This will give you an idea of what your finished bathroom will look like. If possible try to speak to residents who have used different companies so that you can get a balanced view, are there any key differences in the standards achieved.
· What products are they using? – bathroom refurbishers products can vary greatly in terms of quality and price, ask to see samples of what the company is planning to use.
· Can they offer a full or partial refurbishment service? – If you are looking for minor alterations with minimal disruption then perhaps an on-site visit by your chosen Bathroom Refurbishment contractor may suffice, but if you want a complete make over including structural changes then it would be advisable to speak with several local Bathroom Refurbishment companies.
· Do they have any special offers available at the moment? – Some companies run specific promotional offers so it makes sense to check first before you arrange a visit.
Answering these questions may help you to form a picture of your potential refurbishment company, if a bathroom is an integral part of your home it's definitely worth investing time and care in selecting the correct company for the job.